North Korea has insolently told that it will prolong missile tests, even ‘weekly’, amid US Vice President Mike Pence’s warning that recent American strikes in Syria and Afghanistan showed the resolve of President Donald Trump and it should not be tested.
In an interview with the BBC on Monday, Vice Foreign Minister Han Song-Ryol said, “We’ll be conducting more missile tests on a weekly, monthly and yearly basis.”
Speaking to the BBC’s John Sudworth in Pyongyang, he warned of an ‘all out war’ if the US took military action.
Earlier in the day, Pence and South Korean acting president Hwang Kyo-ahn, in a joint appearance, said they would strengthen anti-North Korea defences by moving ahead with the early deployment of the THAAD missile-defence system, Reuters news agency reported. Read more